Neil is a Chartered Accountant and for the last twenty years has held Chief Financial Officer/Financial Controller level positions, and has been a key member of senior management teams. He has experience in several different industries, mainly high-growth technology companies, and enjoys the strategic and commercial elements of the finance role.
Key attributes include system and reporting implementations, process and procedure review, managing offshore operations & multi-currency accounting and company secretarial duties. He has the ability to see the big picture, whilst still being hands-on, having mainly worked in small to medium sized organisations, often privately owned and founder led.
Key capabilities include:
- Mergers and Divestments and associated Due Diligence work
- Offshore branch operations
- Interaction with Boards and Shareholders
- Cashflow and Foreign Exchange management
Sector Experience includes:
- High growth Technology
- Telecommunications Hardware