Krishna has 30+ years of corporate leadership primarily in the telecommunications industry at Ericsson. He has had many diverse roles as Regional CFO, Country Head and Director M&A across multiple global locations in New Zealand, South East Asia, Sweden, USA and China.
More recently, he has been a mentor and advisor to multiple tech startups with innovative IoT and SaaS solutions.
Krishna has a strong commercial foundation, an innate ability to develop and embed strategic partnerships, specialised M & A Integration experience and broad IT and process definition expertise. Krishna is a member of CAANZ, ACCA and an MBA in Finance.
Krishna’s key capabilities:
Krishna brings a rare combination of relationship sales skills, art of partnering/collaboration, specialised financial foundation, broad IT and process definition expertise and an extensive global contact network coupled with excellent communication skills and leadership.
Commercial and Financial foundation; Communication and Project execution
- Strategic financial planning with a focus on risk management
- Business restructuring and negotiation skills, cost out initiatives
- Corporate valuation and investment analysis; business case development
Digital Transformation Management; Partnering and M&A
- Strong focus on meeting key customer needs, drive collaboration to reach targets
- Successful agile track record in acquiring and integrating large corporations
- Experienced in building, motivating and leading teams in growing businesses
Broad Technology Industry knowledge
- Strong understanding of mobile, cloud, digital systems, IoT, services and apps
- Detailed understanding of key value drivers for businesses and government
Leadership and Strategy
- Creative strategic thinking; Outside-In perspective; alert to new revenue opportunities
- Proven change management skills built around a people orientation
On a more relaxed note, Krishna loves to travel with his camera, an avid sports fan, reads anything he can lay his hands on and enjoys sampling exquisite food and wine.
He is a member of Toastmasters and is also a mentor with Project K helping improve efficacy of high school students in New Zealand.