Grant Gally, Principal – Taranaki
Grant is a people and value driven CFO, with a strong focus on growth and development through forecast modelling, planning and financial management. Grant can identify key areas of strategy, clearly defines outcomes and implements critical steps to achieve organisational objectives. He is deadline driven and upholds honesty and integrity as key foundations to success.
Over the past 4 years Grant has worked within the oil and gas, printing, engineering, plastic moulding, aviation and transport and logistics industry’s.
Grants key areas of expertise are-
- Financial Management – Proven financial planning expertise. Has worked with a wide range of organisations – experience in foreign exchange management including forward contracts, options etc.
- Leadership – ability to lead and manage staff. Encourages open and frank discussion.
- Relationship Management – Demonstrated ability to manage key relationships across a diverse network of internal and external stakeholders and teams at all levels. Effective in communicating with lenders and key banking partners.
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills – Ability to use a range of skills to analyse and interpret information, conduct evaluative research to formulate an effective strategy. Perceives big picture objectives. Has experience with insolvency and investigative accountancy. Extensive cash modelling for companies to know and manage their cash requirement.
- Project Management – Experienced in the development and managing of multi-million dollar project budgets. Leverages skills and knowledge of teams and subject matter experts.
- Technical Skills – Proficient in Xero, MYOB, Cash manager and other customised ERP systems, Excel and Microsoft Suite programs.